Airlie has over twenty years experience teaching and coaching children, young people and adults drama, musical theatre and singing in both group and private one to one settings.
Besides current work for the Royal Opera House, Brackley Youth Theatre, and Camphill Chrysalis, other work includes directing for British Youth Music Theatre, and Summer Music on the Shannon / in Galway, she has taught a BTEC in Performing Arts, Drama and Music at Canbury School, private singing lessons for Parsons Green Prep, Lamda, Music and Drama lessons for Stagecoach Theatre Arts as well as numerous workshops and private residences for Bigfoot Arts Education and other companies in primary and secondary schools.
Airlie has a degree in English Literature and Theatre Studies (2i) from Leeds University and a Postgraduate Diploma PGDIP in Musical Theatre from the Royal College of Music (Royal Schools Combined Programme RCM / RAM) including teacher training.
Airlie is currently available for online coaching in the follow topics:
- LAMDA acting and speech and drama and public speaking
- PRIVATE SINGING LESSONS – classical, jazz, musical theatre, including ABRSM / LAMDA exams as req.
- AUDITION PREP for young actors, and prepare for drama college
- DRAMA- building confidence, fun games and working on stagecraft and projection.
- MUSICAL THEATRE COACHING- audition prep, support.
- ENGLISH LITERATURE TUTORING
- GERMAN TUTORING – up to GCSE
- FRENCH TUTORING – Primary school level